Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Tue Jul 19 13:07:43 2005

> John,
> Interestingly enough, these were probably half million dollar homes
> when they were consolidated for the condo project.  LA is not the only
> place where homes are ridiculous; or just marvelous depending on
> whether you are buying of selling.

I don't know how kids starting out today in the larger markets can afford a
home.  My son and his family live in Pasadena which is loosely part of the
LA basin. He has a good position with Cal Tech but can't come close to
buying a house.

I guess the American Dream is conditional on geography now :-(

JB

Message from jblack at ambio.net (John Black) ([Leica] Don's PAW)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Don's PAW)