Subject: [Leica] LCD monitors, anyone using Eizo monitors or LaCie LCD's and recomendations
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jul 19 15:39:16 2005

Phillipe,
I have pretty much come to that conclusion.  I will keep my calibrated
CRT, add a mid-level 20" LCD as a second monitor.  For most work after
calibration all will be well.  Having two monitors will let me keep a
list going while I work on PS.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com