Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 28: Chinese Wedding Celebration
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jul 19 15:54:55 2005

Aaron,
Number one is a very strong image especially with the family knowledge
of what is happening.  Without the cultural knowledge it still
provides a solomn, provocative image.

Your second image would be stronger if you could have held the
background still, then the motion would definitely be considered
intentional.  The image still works and flows, just my 0.02

Don
don.dory@gmail.com