Subject: [Leica] LCD monitors, anyone using Eizo monitors or LaCie LCD's andrecome...
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 19 20:51:55 2005

In a message dated 7/19/2005 10:38:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
creativevisions@verizon.net writes:
When I am doing critical work in Photoshop I use a NEC Mutisync 22 inch CRT.
It has true black and stunning sharpness because of the aperture grill tube.

I have to agree on the NEC MultiSync series.  I have one of their Flat
Panels
at work and the colors, brilliance and contrast are just superb.  I want one
for the home computer.  I have some of my photos from Germany and Poland on
it
and I get raves on the quality image whenever someone new comes in, or I
have
a new photo on display.  On the other hand it could be the Leica camera and
Lens.  ;-)

Gene