Subject: [Leica] While were on hard drives...
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jul 20 21:27:50 2005

In a message dated 7/20/2005 10:09:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
leicachris@worldnet.att.net writes:
I have 2 trips coming up where I'm going to need to bring my laptop +
external hard drive. Are these items X-Ray safe? I've never had to bring
them before. I'm guessing TSA will make you turn everything on?

Trips are to Tampa and also NY.

Chris

I take mine on trips on airlines all the time and they get x-rayed and not
one problem yet.  They do not have you turn them on, but you do have to take
them out of the case prior to running through the x-ray machine.  Not sure
why
that makes any difference though.

gene

Replies: Reply from chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] Arizona.)