Subject: [Leica] Computer help!!!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jul 20 22:17:50 2005

At 11:31 PM 7/20/2005, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Where do you plug in your computer and peripherals? What else is on
>that circuit? Do you have a surge protector/line conditioner? Do you
>know that it works and that the over voltage protection is working the
>way it should or has it blow and now your copier or the air
>conditioning is sending along high-voltage spikes to drive your
>computer a bit batty. Dell's are known for crappy power supplies.

I have everything connected through an APC Back-up UPS 1500.  My computer
was struck by lightning several years ago, but that was an earlier Dell and
was replaced with this model.  It's supposed to the be best one Dell makes.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Computer help!!!)