Subject: [Leica] Computer help!!!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Jul 21 11:04:40 2005

Tina.. it sounds like operating system or driver problems.  Yes, wait for
someone to come to your aid......but drives do not physically fail as often
as you have had trouble.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

It's gone.  It is really quiet and I can't feel any vibrations when I touch
it, but I've removed it anyway.  I'm open to any suggestions!  The 300GB
Western Digital external hard drive just lost the 250GB of information that
I had transferred to it from one of my "bad" hard drives.  It was all there
and I opened a few photo files to be sure everything was o.k., then the
next time I checked, that hard drive was totally empty.  I think I'm just
going to shut down the big computer and wait until I can get somebody to
help me with it.  The more I mess with it, the worse it gets.