Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting in Brussels
From: hlritter at mindspring.com (Howard Ritter)
Date: Thu Jul 21 15:55:47 2005

While attending the Belgian National Day festivities (a real treat, by the
way, especially on the 175th anniversary of independence! Where else could
you have seen the king and queen driven by in a c. 1970 Lincoln Continental
4-door convertible, close enough for the cheering subjects on either side
practically to have reached out and touched them?), I spotted a 40-something
guy with slightly graying light brown hair, in shorts, with a photographer's
back pack, carrying a black R8 (maybe 9) with what looked like a 19mm
Elmarit. He was busy in conversation with another, so I didn't have an
opportunity to approach him. Made me sorry I'd left my own R9 at home in the
U.S. this trip, or I could've waved it at him.

Anyone on the list?

--howard

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Leica sighting in Brussels)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Leica sighting in Brussels)