Subject: [Leica] mo media
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 16:15:46 2005

I  got news that one of my Photoshop  Creations and some quoting just came
out in the Japanese Photo Magazine  "SHASHINKOGYO"  Yeah I know. Bokeh,
funny
that the so-called Japanese word  is written in  English.

http://www.sonc.com/Japan_mag.htm

In a message  dated 7/21/2005 8:17:19 A.M. Central Daylight Time,