Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints, Leicaflex SL, 35mm Elmarit-R
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Jul 22 09:13:18 2005

You've seen them on the Web, and a growing number of list members and others
thoughout the world have them in their private collections.  Yes, it's my
weekly sales pitch for fine prints of my photographs.

Prints available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

35mm Elmarit-R, first version, with hood.  Looks good, works well, $225 plus
shipping.

Leicaflex SL, chrome, fair condition.  lLooks good, shutter works (accuracy
not tested), meter battery contact broken, slight but noticable prism
de-silvering  $100 plus shipping, AS-IS.  I can replace the battery contacts
and calibrate the meter for 625s silver-oxide battery for an additional $50.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com