Subject: [Leica] InfraRed photos... WARNING, OMG, not Leica!
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Jul 22 19:21:42 2005

A friend gave me my first roll of Konica IR film... here are some photos
which I shot with it last week and finally had a chance to scan today.

Ancient Pentax SV with Super-Takumar f3.5/35mm
and Fisheye-Takumar f4/17mm

All shots taken at f5.6 at 1/60th as per the poop sheet.

http://www.hemenway.com/InfraRed

Notice to Leica aficionados:

I didn't use the Leica R8 or the SL because I don't have a red or orange
filter to use on any of my R-lenses, instead I used a 49mm red filter
with the Pentax 35mm lens and the fisheye's internal orange,.

Whaddaya think?  Are they IR like?

Gotta go now... no date tonight, but then again Monk, the obsessive
compulsive detective is on the telly.

Jim

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] InfraRed photos... WARNING, OMG, not Leica!)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] InfraRed photos... WARNING, OMG, not Leica!)