Subject: [Leica] Father and Son
From: chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Fri Jul 22 22:12:45 2005

I'm a little stunned by the response to what I considered a throw away.
I'm pretty careful about what I post to the LUG.  I make a lot of crappy
images (or least images that don't meet my own standards), and it never
occurred to me that anyone would see anything of value in this one.  Go
figure.

Thanks all, for the comments; I mean, I expect that my mother would get
a kick of these, but you folks . . . wow.

Cheers!

Chandos