Subject: [Leica] Philippe's PaW 29 (Resizing jps)
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Jul 23 04:36:28 2005

Philippe
What I forgot to say is, that producing the jpgs can be done best with a PS
action. I have several of them. I reduce a picture to, for instance,
723x482, and then crop it down to 720x480 (as the outer pixel lines may get
fuzzy because of the resizement). Usually I add a very soft unsharp masking
(25/1/0); I wouldn't more because it's a pseudo sharpening. I have a
"collector" where these jpgs are always saved to.
Didier

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Re: Philippe's PaW 29)