Subject: [Leica] Snowshoes
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jul 23 07:29:44 2005

Ah, you have one of those infamous "thumbed" cats. They are purported to
be better mousers as they have bigger mitts to grab them with. Over the
years, none of my 20 or so cats ever brought me a mouse. Instead, they
seemed to like to leave the hind legs and tail on the porch as a trophy
of their kill. And some would barf up a little furry pelt on the carpet.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com