Subject: [Leica] Comparing 90 lenses
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jul 24 09:09:10 2005

Hi all,

Some time ago I?ve sold my Summicron 2/90 R, I found it was a great lens,
now I have a Tele-Elmarit 2,8/90 and for fine work I use the Summilux
1,4/75mm.

In my opinion the TE 2,8/90 give overall good quality, but not ?the
transparence? and fine details of 2/90 R, I don?t know if it pays to trade
it for a Cron 2/90 M or the AA 2/90, some people said me about this one that
it was to much sharp, what I?ve appreciated on the pictures I?ve see on
internet is excellent detail and textuires in B&W.

Some opinions comparing these lenses?, thanks in advance

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Comparing 90 lenses)