Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Back to Urban Renewal
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 24 10:20:23 2005

Dennis,
Your observation about disposable houses highlights an interesting
cultural artifact in America, or at least parts.  Many like their
history from Disney and not close to home: we will tear down an "old"
forty year old house but go to France to admire a 600 year old
structures or Rome for 2000 year old structures or Egypt to admire
4000 year old structures.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com