Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon glass?
From: creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring)
Date: Mon Jul 25 05:14:03 2005

Helo Nathan,

I have the 85mm PC which is superb. I have used the 85mm 1.4 and it is also
stunning.
The 60mm macro is great on my Canon 1dmk2.
All of the Nikkor wide angles from 18 to 24mm are superior to their Canon
counterparts.
I have used the 28 f1.4 and it is one of the best Nikon makes.
They 105 and 180mm lenses are world famous.

Take care,
Mike