Subject: [Leica] Family "Outing" To BD
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jul 25 07:05:34 2005

So here's what I think is the 'real,' and most interesting question, Victor:
Did you not see the little girl, or did you see the little girl on a
subconscious level, and shoot for that reason? I am absolutely convinced
that once we have been shooting for some time - I mean some time in terms of
years, not in terms of a few hours on a given day - we see things without
consciously registering them.