Subject: [Leica] Leica love fest... from Luminous Landscape!
From: leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina)
Date: Mon Jul 25 22:04:58 2005

I agree that the write-up on traditional film
photography over digital was a little like someone who
swears they will never return to the black jack table
again. I myself have yet to explore digital
photography, but for someone who's dabbled with it
already, I can't imagine they'd not be entice to touch
or play with the next digital product. Aren't a lot of
us waiting for the Leica 13 mega-pixel digital M...
Maybe?