Subject: [Leica] New LHSA Viewfinder
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Tue Jul 26 13:38:04 2005

Just received the new LHSA Viewfinder in the mail. Great issue. Great
because I'm in it! HA! Just kidding. Though my tree hugging hippie profile
is featured in a photo using the DMR.

There's an article about the late Walter Mandler and which Leica lenses he
designed, Tom A. shows us the new Zeiss lenses and Chinese Lucky film, and
there are New Orleans LHSA Spring Shoot photos included.

I'm nut sure if William Tuttle happens to be on any of these Leica forums,
but he's got some excellent night time Sebring 2004 images with an MP, CV
35/1.2, and Tri-X.

Chris
New Orleans

Replies: Reply from leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina) ([Leica] New LHSA Viewfinder)