Subject: [Leica] Listen to the heart or the brain?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 18:59:14 2005

In a message dated 7/26/2005 8:55:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
feli2@earthlink.net writes:
What's your shooting style? Fast and on the run? In that case get
another M7, otherwise
a black paint MP is hard to beat.

Feli

A good suggestion, but the smaller shutter dial is a real step backwards in
my opinion.  And I don't remember seeing it on the A'la Cart menu fo
customization.  Bummer, that is the only thing keeping me from getting a MP.

Gene

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Listen to the heart or the brain?)