Subject: [Leica] National trust photography rules
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Jul 27 13:07:42 2005

Ouch!!!

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+mail=steveunsworth.co.uk@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+mail=steveunsworth.co.uk@leica-users.org] On Behalf
Of Gerry Walden
Sent: 27 July 2005 20:24
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: RE: [Leica] National trust photography rules

You just try to get permission to shoot wedding dresses in their
grounds, like I did once for a designer. I am going back to the 80's and

then it was something like ?150 ($270) an hour with a minimum booking of

4 hours, they must provide all food and drink, plus they wanted rights
to use all photographs if they should so choose - and that was just to
use the banks of a lake near me! Guess what, we went elsewhere.

Gerry
--
Gerry Walden
www.gwpics.com