Subject: [Leica] luka...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Jul 27 16:57:08 2005

Hi Steve,

For my taste, and this is a personal question, I prefer your picture LUKA
than "Here in Arizona". IMO your better and strongest point on your pictures
(beside a perfect technique quality) is your capacity to capture the.......
humanity sense, for this reason I find a more powerful image Luka, a very
sensitive image, very nice!

I don't know what's happen, I've answered your message, but my answer has
not been published, anyway, my answer was:

<<Dear Steve,

Thank you very much for your comments, specially to think that I was "only"
older than 30...., I'm 61 ....

The 843 is one of my preferred too, thanks for your time looking this - too
big - album, but NYC is a City with passion, it's life!

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis>>

Hasta luego
Luis