Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIF ?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 28 06:22:27 2005

My comments on the "user friendliness" of using Leica LTM's are that the
rangefinder and viewing eyepieces are separate.  I found this unusable for
chasing a 4-year son around, since he has become my primary photo subject.

I'm afraid I don't use my LTM's much any more, but they are very attractive
on my shelf.

I cannot remember the delta's between the red dial and black dial versions
but at user level, I don't recall any differences.  I thought the changes
were only internal.

Vick

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Leica IIIF ?)