Subject: [Leica] #238
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Jul 28 17:33:23 2005

don.dory@gmail.com (Don Dory) wrote:

>I want to live where Graham lives because of the pastoral beutiy and
>the many trails through the countryside.

Don, and Graham, this afternoon I googled Northampton and
Northamptonshire satellite images, and found that I could view very
detailed sections of this lovely countryside.

However, there's a lot of that area that is highly developed, right?  At
least, it looks it in the satellite images.  So, Graham, you must pick
and choose your photo sites with care?

Don, if you drive a few miles north, towards Cartersville and Rome,
where my parents live, you will find some delightful pastoral
scenery...well, some delightful piney woods, anyway!  :-)

I still want to go live there, in the Rose of the Shires, and I figure
if enough of us move, we could establish a colony of expatriates, let
our hair and beards grow, eat mutton, and take pictures of attack sheep
and canal boats all day long.  What a life!

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Norfield Congregational Church