Subject: [Leica] Dell Bashing
From: wlarsen at ocsnet.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Thu Jul 28 20:42:59 2005

I have four Dell computers which are very frustrating since they are
problem free and refuse to fail.  I don't have an excuse to buy another
computer!  OTOH, I have been buying refurbished work stations which are
very solidly built.  Now if I could just afford another gig of memory.

Regards, Bill Larsen

Replies: Reply from creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring) ([Leica] Dell Bashing)