Subject: [Leica] 35mm Non Leica LTM Lens Recomendations?
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Fri Jul 29 11:30:14 2005

> I'm looking to purchase a (non-Leica) LTM lens in the 35mm focal lenght to
use with my old IIIf's and IIIg's f2 or there about and not made by VC.
Nikon, Canon or other sharp lens?

> Any suggestions on lenses and approximate sale prices?

Believe it or not, Fuji made a fairly good 35/2.0 lens in LTM back in the
50's.  They are not common now but are reasonable performers and not
terribly expensive (if you can find one).  I paid about $100.00 for one 7 or
8 years ago with good glass but peeling chrome. It has the oddest coating
I've seen.  It has a strong yellow/orange reflection but no obvious color
cast when viewed through the lens.

JB

Replies: Reply from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] 35mm Non Leica LTM Lens Recomendations?)