Subject: [Leica] Focus on the glasses? Or the eyeballs?
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Fri Jul 29 14:32:28 2005

On a similar vein, it can be tricky when choosing focus between the
reflection in the eye, or the eye itself.  Particularly tricky with
close ups.  I've found that the nice edge of something reflected in
the eyeball can attract your own eye when focussing, but, its the
wrong thing to focus on.  Reflections are on a different focal plane
to the eye itself.  Its a trap.

Focus on the eye, not on the reflection of something in the eye.

Rick.