Subject: [Leica] Dell Bashing
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 30 16:20:44 2005

In a message dated 7/28/2005 10:15:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
masonster@gmail.com writes:
Despite having a formal relationship with Dell at my last job (in
which I personally dealt with one of the VPs of hardware) my laptop
had 6 keyboards, 2 lcds, 1 simm card, and one hard drive replaced
before they finally sent me a new one.

Good thing it wasn't my money.
I have 2 Dell Laptops at work, 1 for 3 years now, and both work just fine.
wore the touch pad out on the older one, but other than that it has worked
just fine.  I expect the newer one to last just as well.

Gene