Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant--Photographing the "Shadow Side"
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Jul 30 22:09:43 2005

Oops! My bad, you are correct too, I misread it. Dyslexia struck again. Yes,

Light ---> subject
                    \
                     \
                      \
                  You (not necessarily at 45 degrees)

***
NO, that would be shooting from the light side! It's not rocket science -
you shoot from the dark side, so there is more texture, tones and mood etc.

Replies: Reply from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] Ted Grant--Photographing the "Shadow Side")