Subject: [Leica] $15,000 Ansel Adams repro
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Sun Jul 31 00:41:55 2005

On 31 de jul de 2005, at 9:13, Peter Klein wrote:

> It took the Church 400 years to apologize for the injustice.

Better late than never. And yet another good reason to do not stick
with any power.
They -and not only the church- shoud apologize for all that cruelty we
made in the name of money... the Galileo's was anecdotic in
comparaison, only magnified for the incidence of their work in the
forthcoming science.

> As always happens when I think about that sorry incident, it made me
> very angry.

Curious tought about about a badly washed copy :)

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] $15,000 Ansel Adams repro)