Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 29: Garden and work
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Jul 31 05:08:31 2005

Nathan:

>http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_29.jpg

I like.  Then I saw the flower and bee.  And I liked.  Then I saw the snail.
And I liked.  Then I saw the cat.  And I liked.  Then I saw the rainbow.
And I liked.  Then I saw the bridge.  And I liked.

Wonderful pictures!  I'm not sure I could pick out a favorite this time.
Might be a toss up between the spider web and the flower.  That bee is
positioned so perfectly.  Just like for Kyle's levitating ouji board, I
can't see the fish line that you used to hang it there in midair.

I really like the contrasting of tones between the wood and the spider web
in the first one, too.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/