Subject: [Leica] PAW Weeks 27-30 Clive Moss
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Sun Jul 31 07:06:43 2005

On 7/31/05, Don Dory <don.dory@gmail.com> wrote:
> This week you showed us an interesting structure at the beach.  Not
> being at the location I can't say if moving right to stack the
> terraces would even be possible.  Likewise, I don't think that you
> would have brought a 3 meter ladder to the beach to bring the camera
> up a bit.

Thanks Don. Moving to the right is certainly possible. I find this
structure intriguing, and have tried many times to get the picture I
want. This is the closest I have managed so far. I will try moving
right  to stack the terraces. but moving vertically is much more
difficult :-)

--
Clive
Images: http://clive.smugmug.com