Subject: [Leica] A good week...and a PAW...
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Jul 31 13:07:01 2005

Dr. Aaron:

>http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_30/index.html

I like the top.  Lots of "wasted" space on the right in the bottom pic, and
her face is obscured.  The background doesn't add anything, especially the
"mystery" hoop coming out of her head.

In the top pic, I can see her face.  And there's another hoola hooper in the
background.

And congrats!!  One major stress down.  Another to go.  Another month, if
memory serves.  Hope everything is still going well on the baby front.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/