Subject: [Leica] Piercings and Tatoos
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Sun Jul 31 13:12:51 2005

do you know if it was an arranged marriage?

my parents have some close friends who are devout pakistani muslims.
they had a huge, similar wedding for their daughter a couple of years
ago, which my parents attended as wide-eyed alabama small-towners.
it was not an arranged marriage, however, and was a very happy occasion.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"It's better to burn out than to fade away."
     --Neil Young

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Piercings and Tatoos)
Message from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] Piercings and Tatoos)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Piercings and Tatoos)