Subject: [Leica] Re: Perpignan
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sun Jul 31 13:29:10 2005

>Hi all!
>
>First at all Festival is announced from 27 August to 11 September, I have no
>experience to go to Perpignan, but probably would be better go there the 3 ?
>4th September,
>
>Everybody agree?
>

>NATHAN..?. says it is fine 10-11
>PETER??.  N.A.
>STEVE??.  BOTH DATES, PREFERENCE FOR THE 4
>GERRY??. BOTH DATES, INDIFFERENT
>LUIS????BOTH DATES, PREFERENCE FOR THE 10-11
>
>Second step, organize meeting etc?
>
>And Tarek will be there?
>
>Saludos desde Barcelona
>Luis

Hi Luis

However my time is really scarce, looking after my wife, I should like
driving to Perpignan in few hours from San Sebastian for this meeting.
When I used going to the Liceo in Barcelona I drove many times 4 hour or
something more from Bilbao to Barcelona but I don't know if there are
many more radars in the France highway. I'll be happy to meet these fine
guys and Hotels arrangements may be easily done. So depending on Doctors
advice you surely may count on me.

Cari?osos saludos

Felix

PS No digital will be with me in the meeting I promise but only Leica,
unless DMR is soon delivered ...

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re: Perpignan)