Subject: [Leica] A good week...and a PAW...
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Sun Jul 31 19:07:14 2005

Well congratulations, Doctor of Neurobiology (I think  that was your
studies)

My first thought of the hoopers, "they need an exorcist" ;-)

First one  takes it,  framing works  better and the "hoop in  her  head" of
the
2nd  one distracts me too much.

Congratulations again, I know they don't make  it  easy to  earn that phd
Dennis