Subject: [Leica] Piercings and Tatoos
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jul 31 19:10:25 2005

At 10:03 PM 7/31/2005, you wrote:
> >It's about the importance of faith.
>
>And, I suspect, at least among my South Asian friends, it's also about
>the greater weight attached to family, as opposed to our Western notions
>of the primacy of the individual.  What the family wants and chooses
>takes precedence over what the individual might want.
>
>Ken

You're right.  In this case faith and family are so interwoven that
they are inseparable.  It will be interesting to see if the same is
true in the other families we photograph.

Tina

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Piercings and Tatoos)
Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Piercings and Tatoos)