Subject: [Leica] Now we've even lost supremacy in this area...
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sun Jul 31 21:42:06 2005

Having been a keen observer of women's fashions, I have noted a
certain "lowering of standards"- It began while exiting a train in
Zurich when I noticed the young woman ahead of me with low slung
trousers exposing the top of her thong inches above the top of her
trousers. I have been waiting for the proper moment of exposure of
other things and here it is! Men no longer have a monopoly. vroger

http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-86067.html

Other Series at:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/folder-6048.html

Replies: Reply from clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Now we've even lost supremacy in this area...)