Subject: [Leica] at the lake
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 1 06:11:59 2005

In a message dated 7/31/2005 2:33:21 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
nathan.wajsman@planet.nl writes:

Hey,  you're stealing my spider web! :-)

No, seriously good, but I would try  to get the background darker so the
web stands out  more.

Nathan

SonC@aol.com wrote:

>  http://www.sonc.com/at_the_lake.htm

Hey, I posted before I saw yours!   I messed with darkening  it, but the fog
changes character, and the foliage goes away.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana