Subject: [Leica] Protecting your eyeglasses from your older M
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Aug 1 17:45:31 2005

Frank,
I gave up on not scratching my glasses and had my prescription filled
wih a glass lens.  I am left eye dominant and the left lens used to be
destroyed in a few weeks.  The folks that make the glasses don't like
it, but I get years of service out of my very expensive prescription.
As an interesting note, the glass lens has a higher index of
refraction so is thinner and not that much heavier than the plastic
lenses that they want to sell me.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com