Subject: [Leica] soleil and luka...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Aug 1 22:21:57 2005

Grandpa Steve Barbour showed:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-86078.html
Subject: soleil and luka...

>Once upon a time there was a little girl;  her name was  soleil ...and the
>world revolved around her.
>Now soleil has been joined by a little brother named luka...things  are the
>same, and things are different...
>They are getting to know one another...<<<<<

Steve this photograph illustrates "Big Sister giving little brother a lesson
in how it works around here!"

"OK Luka you gotta understand I was here first! So that makes me the boss!
So I don't want any nonsense from you! " :-)

I mean look at her expression. Anyone think Luka is going to argue with his
big sister when she's sort of got him by the throat and without a smile! :-)
It's pure woman... "Don't mess with me man!":-)

Photographically? A very neat family photo. I can assure you it'll have a
great meaning to both of them when they are older siblings. And undoubtedly
create a number of smart remarks between themselves. :-)

ted