Subject: [Leica] Re: Creepy?
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Aug 2 11:53:22 2005

I do find Lux's work creepy and disturbing, but creepy and disturbing in an
interesting, intentionally creepy way. That other stuff makes my skin crawl.
One, there's the JonBennet Ramsey aspect of it. And, two, there's the
thought that there are women who want to look like that, and parents who
want their children to look like that.