Subject: [Leica] Re: Creepy?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Aug 2 14:41:03 2005

I hadn't seen the Loretta site before this but several of the images I
found quite compelling. Others didn't touch me at all

I especially liked, in Works IV, Yannan - the one of the girl with her
head resting on the desk. Others invoke a particular mood I recognize
from my childhood, a mood I had NOT wished to revisit by the way. So
for me it works as art with an emotional connection.

Adam