Subject: [Leica] Re: email slideshow
From: kottjn at hotmail.com (Jonathan k)
Date: Wed Aug 3 11:19:48 2005

Thanks to Nathan, Ric, Jim, Dennis, Philippe, and all who took the time to
view the slideshow.
I appreciated the comments.

Philippe,

Anthro: abbreviation for anthropology
fo: abbreviation for folio
genic: from photogenic

I Opened Anthrofogenic Images to promote cultural and social understanding.
To fight cultural and social prejudice.
Originally envisioned as a non-profit organization, I settled on a standard
business format for ease of management, with the option to
turn non-profit in the future.

I plan to open a devoted website, but have no experience in website design
or hosting. Anyone want to help?