Subject: [Leica] Bicycle project off the ground
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Aug 3 15:34:10 2005

I mentioned some time ago that I had embarked on a project to photograph
the enormous variety of bicycles and their owners in this country. I
have taken about 150 such pictures during the past month, and edited
them a bit. In addition, I have some older ones from Switzerland and a
couple of other places. I have now put 129 of them in a gallery. This is
very much a work in progress, particularly as regards editing. But I
would be grateful if people took a look at this stage and let me know if
there are any that particularly stand out for them. The images are here:
http://wajsman.smugmug.com/gallery/704709

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman