Subject: [Leica] #253
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Aug 4 05:07:49 2005

geebee@geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) wrote:

>Leica M2 : 50mm DR Summicron  : Agfa Vista 200
>
>http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05253.htm

And, one of my artist friends, who is an art therapist, is now fussing
with "the golden mean."  She's attempting to find examples of balance in
images to use with some of her clients.  She believes that visual
balance is healing.

This would be a great one for her to use.  I'll send her the link.
Since your images are copyrighted, how would you feel about her printing
this one to take for her work?  Incidentally, she works with two groups
of elders.

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier