Subject: [Leica] the best M body ...
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Aug 6 08:36:21 2005

In a message dated 8/3/2005 10:22:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
langeratcarleton@gmail.com writes:
I was shooting in cloudy light last weekend with my M6 and had a lot
of difficulty with rangefinder flare.  Never had that problem with my
M3 or any of my screwmount Leicas.  While this might not count as a
mechanical breakdown, the reliability of a camera means that it is
usable all the time.  Having a semi-functional rangefinder does not a
reliable camera make.

Mark

Take it to Leica or Sherry ore DAG and get the MP fix installed, cost is
approx. $270.  It will cure your probelm and is well worth the money.

Gene

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] the best M body ...)