Subject: [Leica] PAW Aug. 6th, 2005
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Aug 6 17:57:33 2005

Feli,
Good image and good reaction to see and shoot.  I took a long look at
the image and at first was bothered by the little bit of bare ground
on the upper left.  So thought that by removing that I would
strengthen the image.  No, now the stairs on the lower left side
bothered me.  Ok, so I essentially looked at the image as a square
cropped to the right of the sign on the left stairs.  Now I really
liked the image.

0.02 YMMV.

Thanks for posting.

Don