Subject: [Leica] Platinum prints?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Aug 6 17:57:49 2005

That's exactly what I am contemplating right now. The big question is as
usual the space to set up the wet side...

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Platinum prints?)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Platinum prints?)
Message from mccluney at sbcglobal.net (Gene E. McCluney) ([Leica] Platinum prints?)